Friday, January 22, 2010

Internship #9

Please post a summary of your week at internship. What were the highlights? What were the challenges? What was memorable and why?
This week was very busy, since I've been finalizing my final products. But, in the end, I'm happy with how their coming along. I finished getting all of my alphabet pictures together, and I've finished editing them as well, so that was a big relief. I also finished my slideshow today, which was another huge weight off my shoulders. It was a little stressful for a while, but I got those done, and I'm very happy about that. The last thing I have to finish up is my album, but I'm having trouble getting my name off of them. We put watermarks of my name on them, you see, and I don't want those to be shown in my album. Hopefully I can get my entire Album up and ready by the end of the day tomorrow.
I plan on going to this photographer thing called Photog. I won't be able to take pictures of the models, but hopefully I can take pictures of other things, and learn how to direct people as well. I can't believe my POL is on Monday. The news seemed to come so suddenly. I think I'll be preparing all weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Thats crazy that your POL will be on Monday tell me how that goes for then I can be well perpered for my POL. I really would like to see the pictures that you took

    ReplyDelete