Thursday, January 28, 2010

Internship #11

Choice 3. Post three pictures represent what is most significant to your experience as an intern. No matter which one you choose, for each picture, write a caption of at least a few sentences that provides information or story development that we can't get from just looking at the picture.


This picture in particular is very significant to my experiance as an intern. I took this picture when we went out on our first photoshoot, and I didn't notice these ghosties until one of my mentors pointed it out. I couldn't believe I had missed it! They look like the PacMan ghosts, and my family and I are big fans of Pacman. So, from this point foreward, I told myself that I was going to widen my perspective and be more observant so I don't miss things like this.





This was one of the first pictures I took where I could really tell I was being more observant and appreciative of the world around me. I had also noticed a big difference in the quality of my pictures at this point as well. I was putting more thought into my pictures, as well as the work I did for internship.


This picture was taken when I went to the Photog Shootout, which is where photographers gather together to take pictures of models. I had gotten a little bit of practice with people photography, but had to work on them. I had a lot of fun at this shootout, and while I was there, I noticed how much more confident in photography I really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment