Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blog 18

What lessons did you learn from the Industrialization Newspaper that you carry forward into the MSB project:

One thing I definitely got more experience in during this project was writing more like a journalist. I can use these new skills to present my written information with more evidence, and in a more professional way.

Write a reflective piece in which you identify specific things, content, skills, or habits that you will address in MSB as a response to your experience with the newspaper project:

In the MSB project, I will try to fit in as much evidence as possible from interviews, graphs, and so on rather than just what I find on the internet. Having a graph for my news story felt like an informational way to present information, and also has the ability to shock or surprise people with visuals. I can look fairly far into the past as well to create statistics and/or theories, just as I did in my newspaper article.







No comments:

Post a Comment