Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blog #16

Read through a variety of your classmates' ideas for MSB questions, preliminary research, product ideas, and professional examples. Then, post the following:

(Copy/paste this and filling the blanks...):

From Francisco's Media Saves The Beach Questions blog post, I realized I could have a more general, open ended question as the base of my project (ex: what can we do to make people want to clean the beach?). This way, I can find more sources for a various amount of topics. I can interview beach-goers, research how polluted our beaches are, and find out what ways people most enjoy participating in when it comes to cleaning the beach.
http://francisco-franciscoblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/media-saves-beach-questions.html

From Shanna McCue's Blog #15,I thought of making one b. Important—when you post the other student's name and/or blog entrybig final product, such as a big painting, rather than a whole bunch of pictures. I could make a large poster instead.
http://somethingthatshannawrote.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-15-possible-msb-products.html

From Kim Mason's Blog "Idea 1", I started thinking of how much I would photoshop my picture if I end up doing one big poster or a bunch of pictures. In general, I'll have to remember lighting, and such while taking and editing my pictures to make them look professional enough to present and possible even add to my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment