Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Media Saves The Beach: My Ideas (Blog 8)

What ideas do you have for Media Saves the Beach? What content interests you? What projects might you create?

At the moment, when I think of Media Saves the beach, I think of actually participating in beach clean ups and extensive research on whatever subject I choose. By extensive, I mean I'm going to have to look up information and statistics from ten years ago to make certain comparisons. I'm considering doing the calendar project, because I think it's for a good cause, and it would give me a glimpse in what it takes to publish something. However, if I don't manage to make the cut for the calendar project, I'm going to go with photojournalism. My current interest lies in testing the water, and/or finding out out how much litering has increased or decreased throughout the years, though I'm not sure I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment