Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blog #3

Ampersand is coming, Ampersand is coming, Ampersand is coming!!!
Post your personal goals, hopes and ambitions for your class' production & publication of this book.

I hope I come up with a strong piece of creative writing that really means something to me, and has an impact. I'm thinking about writing a poem about being yourself, or reminding yourself that you are someone. Along with this, I hope I can take the picture I have in my mind, and hopefully make that vision better than I imagine it. I want what I create to be something that lasts in my memory, and doesn't just go by like many other assignments.
And finally, when it comes to the production of Ampersand, I really hope I can help people in improving their writing, and taking a leadership position. I hope this helps me bring the leader part of me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment