Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blog #9

Post a thoughtful reflection on how you have performed within the numerous freedoms associated with Ampersand. Then post a thoughtful reflection on how you have performed within the numerous structures associated with Ampersand.

I'm not exactly what you mean by 'performed', but I am writing a poem about speaking up. It's hard to word exactly what my poem is about because it is still being written, and all the words haven't come out yet. I have been doing what I can in regards for my Ampersand writing, but I feel as though we don't get enough time in class to work on it. This is an important project for the 11th grade, so it would seem that we would all be working together on it in class more, but I'm managing so far. With all this freedom, it's hard to decide exactly how to get my words out. I just hope I can get a draft done by Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment